Annual Time Request Form
- Employees may not take a day off that falls after or before a holiday.
- Employees may not take vacations consecutively back to back.
- Additionally, no two employees can take the same day/week off or consecutive weeks.
- Each employee shall be responsible for submitting in writing on the appropriate required form to the employee’s supervisor a request to use Annual Time. Approval must be provided before annual time is allowed to be taken.
- All time off of 30+ hours must be approved at least 2 weeks prior to requested time.
- Any time off less than 30 hours will be approved at managers discretion.
Annual Time may be requested for the following reasons:
-Personal Time Off
-Leave Early (a need arises)
Please fill out below and submit for approval